I am currently in the planning stage for a new guitar I am going to build, and I have a few questions for someone with a bit more experience in this field.

1) Where is the best place to order an Original Floyd Rose, or an Ibanez Edge Pro/ZR? What would be a good price for these trems? Which would you recommend?

2) Would it be overly difficult for me to install the trem on the guitar myself, or should I take it somewhere to be installed?

3) Where is a good place to get templates for different guitar bodies and cavities for
free or for a reasonable price?
Thanks in advance
Quote by devinb132
I am currently in the planning stage for a new guitar I am going to build, and I have a few questions for someone with a bit more experience in this field.

1) Where is the best place to order an Original Floyd Rose, or an Ibanez Edge Pro/ZR? What would be a good price for these trems? Which would you recommend?

2) Would it be overly difficult for me to install the trem on the guitar myself, or should I take it somewhere to be installed?

3) Where is a good place to get templates for different guitar bodies and cavities for
free or for a reasonable price?
Thanks in advance

1) www.stewmac.com (a guess, not very experieced on that)
2) do it yourself, if you have the tools and internet
3) best, ebay...www.stewmac.com has got some too, but theyre a little more expensive
i need answers asap because im planning on starting this guitar as soon as i get this info.ive been searching google but have found nothing really