Page 1 of 3
Ya i'm so mad right now, is there anything I can do that will help, is there any kind of medicine (that I would have around the house) that make me really sleepy or something. because I need to do something because right now I feel like punching someone in the face, and well thats just not good.
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
Dude, my guitar was like 700 dollars, I think i'll pass on that.
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
you want to beat shit out of someone, so why dont you do it to someone you hate when they next annoy you

ot just beat shit out a pillow
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Be a man and take it, or hyper ventilate yourself that you pass out. You will wake up and feel really peaceful.
Haha, lets make the pissed off kid do stupid stuff while hes so mad that he doesnt know any better, sorry, but thats not going to work.

EDIT: thanks to all the other people actually trying to help.
Quote by Zach_F
Masturbate?

Or not. Get a pillow and scream/roar/whatever into it. Kinda helps... Me anyways.
NOPE.
take about 50 paracetamol and a drink a bottle of vodka....

that should cool you right down...... into a coma
I allready tried doing pushups, punching things, yelling. I dont feel any better.
Quote by Zach_F
Watch something that makes you laugh.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by punktarist684
what pissed you off in the first place?

I might post it in the relationship thread later, but not now.
Quote by Zach_F
Punch yourself in the face a few times. Trust me it helps. I always do it when im mad, the pain takes your mind of the anger.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
If you have a girlfriend I reccommend some rough sex, then donkey punch her!
Seriously, I'm in the band.
Quote by charvel_man
SCRUBS

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Jerk it.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by neidnarb11890
I pretty sure Black Flag won't calm him down...

Gets it out yer system.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by xsentrick
If you have a girlfriend I reccommend some rough sex, then donkey punch her!

No I dont, I had one, I would like to ****ing punch her in the face though. (shes the reason i'm pissed by the way.)

Quote by GreenDayChris
Gets it out yer system.

I allready tried that with slayer, kreator, and children of bodom, it didnt help.
Quote by Zach_F
Quote by Leonheart
Ah the old holy hand grenade scene.

Well that clip stops before that, but yeah.
Quote by Zach_F
Quote by visa

I allready tried that with slayer, kreator, and children of bodom, it didnt help.

Hmmm.
How about a nice cup o' tea?
Or a wank.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Things I'd suggest (these help me a lot when I'm angry):
Breathe slowly, count from 1 to 10 in your head and then back again, very slowly. Or, take a long warm shower (a bath isnt as good, it's not eventful). Play guitar to let your emotion out musically, not physically. Drink something hot and sweet, too. Also, if you masturbate, do so now. It's proven to avoid stress, I swear ^_^

Hope that helped, I'm a little late
Quote by GreenDayChris
Hmmm.
How about a nice cup o' tea?
Or a wank.

Ya I think i'll pass on the angry masturbation. I'll just wait about 30 minutes until my friends get home from school and go skating in the freezing cold.
Quote by Zach_F
Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
go out and bang some other chick

honestly though, break something thats not important but ****ing tear it to shreds- like a picture of you and you ex maybe?

Dude, i've been trying to get laid for years, and even when I have a girlfriend I still dont get any. and the only pictures I have of us or just her are digital, I could print them and then ripp them, but i'll pass.
Quote by Zach_F
Page 1 of 3