I have to write a 5 page essay, or an argument on something in the entertainment business.

Obviously, it really can't be opinionated. It can be anything in the business of movies, music or books. I would like to do music.

So lets get started.

First, what are some things in the music world, that can be proven factually, that you feel strongly against.

I was thinking possibly something about illegal music downloading decreasing music sales...
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
Just do about violence in kids films or video games having a bad influence. its easier.
Do it on condoms being distributed at schools..thats what i did
Quote by RockThe40oz

No idea who she is... but I'd insert my penis into her vaginal cavity and perform intercourse on her, if you know what I mean.
It can't be opinionated? How are you gonna write an argumentative essay without an opinion? That's what a thesis is...your stance on a subject. (i.e. your opinion/argument)

Unless you are saying that you can't include any first person (I, me, you)
Do it about the content of lyrics against the behaviour of youths ie do we copy what people sing about.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
A 5-page article on how Big Brother is making people dumber by the second. In fact, you could do that in over 100 pages. You get the advantage on reporting on a current event of Jade and Shilpa.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤