HEy at the moment i got a schecter http://earthshakingmusic.com/pics/TSH-1BFL.jpg that sadly i dont like. Well its not good for shred so i need to look for a sub £250 or watever that is in dollars.

It needs to be good for shred, metal and also clean sounds. i really want a floyd rose
Last edited by mrperson at Feb 1, 2007,
Save up a bit more and get a Jackson RR3
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
youll find it hard to find a guitar with all that for under 250 quid. most of them only have a licenced floyd rose which are bound to **** up.
anyway ibanez has a few models that have an original floyd (or edge pro wich is as good as a floyd they say) for a bit above your budget

check the rg (1557 or 2557 maybe) series and s series by ibanez. but do try to avoid licenced floyds coz ive heard from a dozen different sources that they will crap out on you at some point
I agree with Cecil Gonzales because it's an awesome guitar and he has OFFICIALLY the greatest name on UG.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by alliwant
I agree with Cecil Gonzales because it's an awesome guitar and he has OFFICIALLY the greatest name on UG.

LOL I would sig that if I could be bothered
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
I have an Ibanez GR370 that I got for $350. It works well for now just getting back into playing. But if you are serious about your playing then I would save up a little more and get the Jackson RR3. Just my opinion.
My Gear:

Jackson RR3 Pro
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender CD140 Acoustic/Electric
Line 5 HD500 effects unit
Marshall MA100

"Grunge was invented for people who can't play solos"
According to the Washburn website it has Seymour Duncan pickups in it. doesn't look like a bad deal to me. I would try one out at a store first and see if you like how it plays.
My Gear:

Jackson RR3 Pro
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Marshall MA100

no its not the pro that's why it's so cheap hey is the ibanez rg370dx any good i liked it last time i tried it out
I'm satisfied with mine. I had descent pickups in it for now and it plays well. Still going to get the RR3 later though.
My Gear:

Jackson RR3 Pro
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Marshall MA100

yeh it's too expensive for me i really shud of got it when i got my epiphone same price

edit:the jackson i meen
hay does anyone like the schecter i have i want other peoples opinions i think it's a bit camp