I decided to put my squier back together after taping it all silver, but the thing id, I can't remember where everything goes! Ive got the neck and the main bit of the trem on but thats it. Anyone else had experience?
Never had this so I can't help. Thats what happens when you rush into things :P

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
Well, I assume it's a strat, so the electronics should be mounted to the scratchplate (or pickguard, same thing). Attach that to the body with those short screws. They should perfectly fit into the holes in the scratchplate. Simple.

With the trem, just attach that 'hook' sort of thing that holds the springs in the back cavity using two long screws, then attach the springs between that and the trem block.

Then pull some strings on. Is it really that hard?
how can you not figure out how it goes together?

only thing i can see you getting mixed up is the pups, but if you didnt take those off the pickguard, then what is mixed up?
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
no, pickups are simple, its just the hook thing im not too sure about. kinda like a fork.
the spring claw?

something like that?

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
indeed. is it the two massive screws? also I have some springs hanging around, cone shaped ones. they are for pickups yes?
Quote by mrhoyo
indeed. is it the two massive screws? also I have some springs hanging around, cone shaped ones. they are for pickups yes?

Yes.
Yes.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

yes, the 2 big screws, ad the cone ones are for the pups

Quote by steven seagull
are you retarded why would you ever trying doing something like that and not pay attention to how it is put together when you take it apart?
Because, my dearest friend (who should be reported), I took it apart about a year and a half ago. Are you telling me you can remember where every single part of the guitar goes and how it's fixed and to what angle it is sitting?
Quote by mrhoyo
Because, my dearest friend (who should be reported), I took it apart about a year and a half ago. Are you telling me you can remember where every single part of the guitar goes and how it's fixed and to what angle it is sitting?

Ha, well if it's a strat its not hard to remember.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

id jus steal a friends and take that apart so i can figure where mine goes...<.< >.> <.<
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
ha ha I think i've got it all sorted now. The unfortunate thing is, i've mashed all my screwdriver bits so I need some!