What do you think? 1996 model for 8 grand? Is that a steal or what? I don't know which one it is though. I think it's a Carisma 1.6 sport with 115 HP. Thats about the extent of my knowledge, coz none of the others specs made sense to me coz i don't know jack about cars.

So what do you car-fanatics think about this?
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
make sure the car is in good condition for that money. Oh wait...where do you live?
Norway Its ****ing expensive over here compared to the US, so... I guess thats why it might seem kinda steep. Is it a good car though, price excluded?

Coz appearantly my brother bought the car 1 and a half years ago to the price of 16 grand, and it had been appraised by some "expert", so i guess its a good price for norwegian standards.

Edit: Which brand is a maxima?

Edit: Well, I did a search, and appearantly a 01 nissan maxima 2,0 SE with a milage of 40,000 would run me about 30 Gs hehe...
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Last edited by Guitar-freak at Jan 31, 2007,
ah, the whole Norway thing.

I'm not sure what anything costs over there.

what about like a mazda mx3, or something?
mydadisjewish = avatar stealer
yeah cars are way more expensive there because of the tariffs, so then i stick to what i said. I mean the car seems fine if you're looking for something efficient.
What sort of expectations do you have for this car?

A Mitsubishi is a car that looks fast, but goes very slow.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.