I dont need to try. I just tell them what im gonna do and theyre like whatever most of the time.
I dont, my parents are always pissed with my laziness anyways.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by steee21
Yes. But its harsh.

Indeed, but turns out a lot of humanity happened to be born assholes.
Quote by bambi_slaughter
I dont need to try. I just tell them what im gonna do and theyre like whatever most of the time.

Same here. I never ask for anything from them. I think if I did and they found it reasonable, then they'd accept

If you want something, think of what's in it for THEM. Simple psychology. If you can't think of anything, ask them if they want their child to be happy. And you know the rest.
i wouldn't manipulate my mum. she doesn't deserve it. my sister is enough of a bitch without me being one too. i never ask for anything. if i want something, i get it myself one way or another. this does have the plus side of my mum occasionally buying me presents because i'm such a "nice" daughter.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
i wouldn't manipulate my mum. she doesn't deserve it. my sister is enough of a bitch without me being one too. i never ask for anything. if i want something, i get it myself one way or another. this does have the plus side of my mum occasionally buying me presents because i'm such a "nice" daughter.

Green Tinted Sixties Mind
i dont, i just ask and they think about it and sometimes get it
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I don't really need to manipulate my parents... But my sister will just bitch until she gets what she wants. My parents can't stand whining.
METALLICA.
as much as im against this sort of thing, really its best to just hold them at gunpoint and issue demands.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
None I ask, if they say yes then yay if they say no then oh well. And because of that "maturity" half the time they change their mind.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
as much as im against this sort of thing, really its best to just hold them at gunpoint and issue demands.

or holding a giant katana at their throats. Very effective
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Quote by esther_mouse

Wait, so you're not a bitch?
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
I don't, as they insist that they're 'so smart' and 'know every trick in the book' so even when I'm being truthful it's all a huge lie or cover-up to them. The closest to manipulation I get is knowing exactly what they think and how their minds work, and will use it to my advantage, if I ever get the chance. Which rarely happens. My brother on the other hand, has lots of opportunities, as they don't think he's in a 'right state of mind' so he uses it to get what he wants. Lucky bastard.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
well this thread was sort of a joke

Quote by thatdaisydude
I don't, as they insist that they're 'so smart' and 'know every trick in the book' so even when I'm being truthful it's all a huge lie or cover-up to them.

-the big joke to me
Last edited by c0ld_3mphasis05 at Jan 31, 2007,
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
well this thread was sort of a joke

"I don't, as they insist that they're 'so smart' and 'know every trick in the book' so even when I'm being truthful it's all a huge lie or cover-up to them."

-the big joke to me

Ever heard of the quote feature?

You may like to try it out sometime.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Ever heard of the quote feature?

You may like to try it out sometime.

yeah dude already did it