Well mix it up a bit. Play some fast music and some slow ballad music. Just look through your cd collection and find songs that appeal to you and your band. Make sure you are able to play them like nothing before taking them on stage. And while you are at that, delete your other thread like this.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
It depends, are people going to be watching you, or are you there more as a supplement? If you have to supply the music for the dancing, well then, get some good dance tunes. A twist song, etc etc. If they are just going to be watching you, and it's more like a concert, you are as limited, but it'd still be nice to have some dance songs.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by justin_fraser
Well mix it up a bit. Play some fast music and some slow ballad music. Just look through your cd collection and find songs that appeal to you and your band. Make sure you are able to play them like nothing before taking them on stage. And while you are at that, delete your other thread like this.

And I only have one like this ....
There was two, but I deleted the other one for you.

Jazz on.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
try to get a mix of what your band likes to listen to that theyre willing to play

'tis life