I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song thats played on the start of this vid after the talking, i dunno if the talking is part of the song or not but either way id like to know http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8716703747918148948&q=waregg2 sorry its a WoW vid but it aint mine
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
I dunno, but its horrible.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
So. Terrible.

Why would you even listen to that crap?
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Sounds kind of like Limp Bizkit in a way. Slipnot perhaps?

Either way... ****ing terrible.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
I never said i liked the song i just need to find out what it is for a friend, so all of you who are doing nothing but telling me how crap the song is your really not helping
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
I didn't really like it, but you oughta try Mushroomhead though, because they use deck sounds in their music.
I can tell you that its not rage.

and i can also tell you that heres my bawls. and heres that song. and now im all like, "Yeah song suck harder." and the song is like, "ok." and so it does..

Seriously though. not rage.
Search for the same video on Youtube, there'll be approximately 18 comments saying "what song?" - if you're lucky, there might be a response saying what the song is.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

It sounds nothing like Rage. Completely different style.

I think it might be Slipnot, the more I think about it.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58