Is there some website or tool out there that you can put a tab into and it will automatically harmonize it for you? Im getting tired of having to use my head and hands, it just takes to long.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
A Pitch Shifter? Just play and it creates a harmonised copy of the signal. Not sure about tabs, though. Maybe you can use PowerTab and write it in, cos you can listen to it afterwards.
Im using guitar pro, anything in it i can use?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
ne 1 else
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Ok, I just got power tab. Can someone step me through what i do to harmonize somethign in 3rd because I am not familiar with the program and dont knwo where to go? thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Nah, I just found it in power tab, not what im looking for. That just shifts frets and strings it doesnt harmonize stuff for you.
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage