What are the notes/scales that sound good played over any chord progression? if i need to explain more, just ask, and i will try.
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
Notes are not like blood. There is no O- that can be received by everyone.

I hope you get the analogy.

Ack, bloody notes!

Yea, this pretty much says it all. Notes sound 'nice' relative to what other notes are being played with them. Your safest, quickest fix is to just play notes that are in the chord that are in the chord behind it. I suggest learning all you can about music theory though, starting with notes and intervals.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by nightwind
Ack, bloody notes!

Yea, this pretty much says it all. Notes sound 'nice' relative to what other notes are being played with them. Your safest, quickest fix is to just play notes that are in the chord that are in the chord behind it. I suggest learning all you can about music theory though, starting with notes and intervals.
Wow, Nightwind, that's a really good idea. Perhaps we should have a sticky with a bunch of theory in MT!
BGC, man, you know what, I think I will go create that right now.....Oh wait, it's already there! My heavens, this thread is just the tops . Surely anyone interested in getting better at music would go there to educate themselves.

Good luck, Mr. Threadstarter, next time, I suggest looking around a bit, to save you from the fangs of BGC's sarcasm.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
So this can get closed!
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje