http://schecterguitars.com/index.asp

So ive been looking into this guitar for about a month, i found it for about 3-400 USD,
I play rock, classic R, metal, blues. Through a Old Peavey and a marshal. Does anyone have this guitar and how is it? Thnks in Adv
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously
A few buddies of mine have the guitar. My guitar is similiar (Schecter C-1 Hellraiser) sept for mine has EMG 81/85

From experience playing the classic and the way my own guitar plays, it's an amazing guitar. Nice fast neck, good weight, and very versatile sound. One of my friends who has it is a music teacher, and he plays everything through it if that tells you anything.

So go ahead and get it or if you want then go to Guitar Center or soemwhere similiar and try it out. You won't be dissapointed.
that must be used.

its a nice guitar, but i feel the neck is slow, and quite big compared to a Washburn X50, even more so to an X40.

also, i dont know about you, but the vine of live would get me confused on my neck positioning, mainly because every fret looks the same, or near the same, rather than having 3,5,7,9 12.... marked. so you can get lost easier on the board.
my advice, check a washburn X50 pro, it will do everything that guitar will do, even more
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
^ I personally love the vine of life inlay, its beautiful!! And I don't get where people say the damn neck is slow, every Classic, Hellraiser and Elite I've played had quick necks (mind you, this comes from a guy who is learing to shred on a Gibson Firebird). To the threadstarter, the C1 classic is a very nice guitar and should suit your music needs just fine.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
^play a Washburn X50, and you will know what i mean
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
The neck isn't extremely fast, but it's not slow either. I'd say the one on my Jackson SLSMG is quicker. The vine seems like it would be confusing, but I got used to it really fast. You learn to use the position dots on the the side of the neck. It's a great, versatile guitar for the price.
Your body has parts your country can spare! By the way son, here's your wheelchair!
great guitar i have one the vine of life inlays take about a week to get used to but other than that sounds great and looks amazing
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
I have one. It's an amazing guitar. You can get several tones out of it. The Vine of Life really isn't as confusing as you would think... and it's friggen gorgeous. My opinion: Get it. You will NOT regret it.
if you look at the vine there are flower things at the 3,5,15,17, a banner that says classic at the 12th , and it's really not that bad at all, it's a great guitar, and is just as good as any other, i have a C-1 elite with no markers on the fret board except the 12th, and it took no time to get used to, just look at the side dots, it has a fast neck if you're used to painted necks, at least in my opinion, and i have an ibanez with a wizard II neck, the schecter neck is not slow, but it's not the fastest, i think you'll be pleased with it
Ya I have the C-1 Classic and i LOVE it, the neck is not slow, it is not incredibly fast either. It won't be as fast as an ibanez neck and it's not as fast as my peavey's neck, but it is pretty good. You get a pretty good variety of tones out of it to. I love my classic. For rock it is perfect, for metal it's about as good as you'll get without emgs(i think i haven't played many metal guitars and i haven't played emgs), for classic rock it's great but sometimes I prefer single coils, for blues it's ok but i prefer single coils.
Peavey Limited Exp Hss
BC Rich BW-4000BB
Schecter C-1 Classic
the guitar has great looks, even better components and schecter is great quality. I bought that guitar for 600 bucks myself, and it is a dream to play and to hear. It will do anything from clean to metal with ease. The neck is fine, its not VERY fast but its very comfortable. About the vine of life, it is gorgeous. If you get lost on the fretboard without markings, maybe you need more practise. But as stated before, there is a flower to mark where you are. It is a fantastic guitar, just buy it.
WTLTL 2011
Thnks alot for all your replies i appretiat it alot, im going to guitar center saturday, i just hope they have one their or something close
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously