is there anything GOOD about a fender squier? or do they suck all around. i tried playing a major triad on it and it sounded terrible then i tried playing a power chord and it still sounded like shit. and yes, it was perfectly tuned.
well, im pretty sure squiers are made of agathis, and agathis isn't that great to start off from anyway. Overall, they're just made a hell of a lot worse than other guitars. IMO, I would rather play a carboard box with pickups (exagerating, of course).

And you might find slightly less sarcastic answers in the correct forum.
a. Some can sound amazing, play like a dream and have a beautiful finish. Others look and feel like they were just digested by a man who ate Mexican for the past 3 days. It's hit or miss, in my experiences.

b. Wrong forum, sorry.
Some are excellent, depends on which you choose...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by _hero_
well, im pretty sure squiers are made of agathis, and agathis isn't that great to start off from anyway. Overall, they're just made a hell of a lot worse than other guitars. IMO, I would rather play a carboard box with pickups (exagerating, of course).

And you might find slightly less sarcastic answers in the correct forum.

does this seem familiar to you

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/member.php?u=265225

and to the thread starter, i've played some high end squier and they sound good, it depends on the guitar
I've got the standard strat and its an ok beginner guitar. I wouldnt want to play it on a regular basis (now that I have my schecter), but some arent all that bad.
my beginner one sucks

but higher end ones are good
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
they're cheap. What do you expect?
They're ok if you haven't played or owned any better, but as soon as you get something better you see how much it really sucked.
My Squier was decent to say the least. Take this to the right forum...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál