Okay I know this is going to be super vague and I doubt anyone will figure it out, but maybe someone could help...

The melody of this song has been stuck in my head all day... It's a new band, and I've seen a clip of it on either MTV, or Fuel TV... but didn't catch the name it goes something like "sommmmmeday.... things will be alright"

It has a bit of a classic rock sound, and the melody even sounds familiar like it could be from a classic rock song...

I know this isn't much help, but if anyone knows what it is, or what it MIGHT be, reply with the suggestions... I want to hear more of it...

THanks
no... I predicted someone would write that... It wasn't the strokes... thanks for trying though
those places allow you to search for lyrics if you have the name of the band... I don't know what the band name is... I tried to google the lyrics, but I'm starting to think I have the lyrics wrong... The damn melody won't leave my head... All I know is it was one of those clips they play after a show ends on MTV and it's usually cheesy crap bands, but this one sounded decent... I just haven't seen it since last week and the song has been stuck in my head...
Embrace - Someday? He asked hopefully....hahaah

Even if it's not that, you should listen to it anyway, excellent lyrics...
Last edited by tezhall at Feb 2, 2007,
Quote by tezhall
Embrace - Someday? He asked hopefully....hahaah

Even if it's not that, you should listen to it anyway, excellent lyrics...

not this one either... Thanks though...

It's more classic rock, and a little bit faster
Quote by XibanezedgeX
dont die cindy "the world was never mine"?
im not positive that line is in the song it goes along w/ the tune of it
not sure where u can here this song...

nope... I found that song on itunes, not it...

If I could just find a list of all the bands MTV in those 30 second clips after a show ends...

ANyone know?
I know that its been like a week or 2 but could the song be "lazy eye" by silversun pickups.