Ok so I am a full time High School Student (Junior) and this summer I got a job and made a little bit-o-cash... Now Im getting ready to file my Tax Returns so that I can get some of the money back. Now I have a question. Is there a separate form that I can fill out and get more money back because I am a full time student?

And also if there is such a form do I send that in or do I send in my other forms with that?

Please help me! Thanks in advance!
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi