Hi people, I was wondering what the best and most user friendly drum software is at the moment. Maybe you can give me some tips, I want to use it for backing my guitar. Thank you
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
^ i'm using fruity loops right now, basically the best you're going to get if you don't have a really high powered machine and a midi keyboard (if however you do have both of those then i recommend imperial drums XXL) fruity loops doesn't have the best realistic drum samples preloaded but you can get add-on packs.
Dutch Apples loves Reason because of it's variety of drum samples, ease of use, and can be used for some much more than Drum sequencing.. I've made drum tracks in Reason before that fooled some musicians thinking it was a real drummer. Also a UGer on here once heard a track of mine and said "you have a good drummer" when it was a Reason sequenced track.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
ahh ok great, ill try them out! yeah i do have a midi keyboard and a good enough computer, but i dont realy like working with midi, im a more down to earth person :P but if it's realy usefull ill give it a try ant other suggestions?
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
Is Cubase SX a good program for drum sequencing?

Both Cubase SX and Reason are better than Acoustica Beatcraft, right?
Hydrogen, free and very good. Google it.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
hmm is hydrogen only for linux? and yawn, I have cubase sx but i dont know if its good for that, i think it is because cubase can do almost anything! I'm going to try reason out this afternoon if the download went well. i also need some recording software with metronome, ive got wavelab but that program doenst have a metronome, can someone help me?

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010