I was looking for Breaking Benjamin vids on YouTube anfd came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1d8zDY7GTA

The song itself is beutiful, I think its about that one perfect moment were you realise how importent and grand your life is that you just want to "stay alive forever", i think its also a love song. (PLEASE correct me on any of that if I'm wrong as its just my gess after hearing the song).

I also thing the video fits realy well with the song. I know its not the official video but i almost cryed at the end, its utter proof you don't need vast solos and a huge knolage (yes i can't spell) of theory to make an amazingly awesome song.

please share any tear-jerker music vids, official or not.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
hurt by jonny cash origianaly NIN

november rain by guns n roses
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I saw fan-made music video for "Civil War" by Guns N' Roses once and I must say it was deep to say the least, hmm I'll see if I can dig it up.

EDIT: Found it... "Civil War"
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Last edited by Anything Goes at Jan 31, 2007,
I've never really come across any music videos that have mad me want to cry. There are some that give me goosebumps, though.

They are:

Jeff Buckley's live cover of Hallelujah
Blink 182's Not Now
Muse's live performances of Citizen Erased, Plug In Baby, Can't Take My Eyes Off You, and Screenager

All I can think of at the moment
Last edited by yawn at Jan 31, 2007,
jeremy-pearl jam

i dont think it will make you cry but it will make you feel something
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
lucky-radiohead

and there was a live video of jeff buckley playing hallelujah that moved me in a sense
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
Quote by red star
jeremy-pearl jam

i dont think it will make you cry but it will make you feel something

I love that video. I can't take my eyes off of Eddie Vedder, so intense
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Tears In Heaven - Clapton

Perhaps not a tear jerker video, but the song always moves me.
face down-red jumpsuit apparatus
its not a tear jerker but i had a family member go through an abusive relationship and the video just means alot to me
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
Agree with a couple here, although Jeremy hit me harder just listening to it- Black also.
My input is:

Stan- Eminem

Powerful song and video I think.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by eldanny
I was looking for Breaking Benjamin vids on YouTube anfd came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1d8zDY7GTA

The song itself is beutiful, I think its about that one perfect moment were you realise how importent and grand your life is that you just want to "stay alive forever", i think its also a love song. (PLEASE correct me on any of that if I'm wrong as its just my gess after hearing the song).

I also thing the video fits realy well with the song. I know its not the official video but i almost cryed at the end, its utter proof you don't need vast solos and a huge knolage (yes i can't spell) of theory to make an amazingly awesome song.

please share any tear-jerker music vids, official or not.

Thats a really good video
Hmm... you know, my physics teachers drum teacher was the breaking benjamin drummer, he would always refer to breaking benjamin as "my friends band" it always seemed so funny to refer to them that way.
U2 - Sometimes you cant make it on your own

is pretty good. Sad song about a father son relationship.
Quote by soul_power
Serious question. About $1,000 to spend and i really want a monkey. Anyone know where i can get one?

Lol.
I've seen one Korean one about this couple, and the man worked at a photo shop. Then the girl was asked to get something and she accidentally tipped over a bottle of photo developing fluid on a shelf and it flew straight into her eyes. The man then gives his eyes to her.

Dang what was that song called...
Forget Her - Jeff Buckley: anything portraying his short lived life and career is heartbreaking. Such a talent, an ethereal existance that will never be matched.
Comfort the Disturbed, Disturb the Comfortable