Recently i noticed a LOT on the 5150 marshall amps...

what r they exactly?

Just yesterday a friend offered me his amp (he doenst know much he told me), and its a 'Model 5150 Marshall 150 watt lead'.

is that the same as the one u r all talking about? i looked up harmony central and a 5150 marshall is a solid state amp...

im so confused!
The 5150 you read about on here a lot is the Peavey 5150, now known as the 6505 and yes the Marshall 5150 is solid state, the Peavey 5150 however is all tube.