Page 1 of 2
After seeing the "So pissed I'm shaking" thread, I immediately thought "Dear god, that poor soul needs some Tussin". It's magic, I tell you. It's like getting drunk, only cheaper. And it tastes a lot worse. But that's what the Tussin pills are for. Same effect, with none of the taste. Now, I'm not going to be responsible for anyone going and OD'ing on tussin, but a half-bottle seems to be the magic amount. And make sure you ONLY drink it if there is Dextromethorphan HBr. Because that's what makes you happy. Kthnxbai.
this should go in the drug thread, but whatever.

only take DXM if it's extracted, the guafinesin can kill you. robitussin doesn't only make you feel drunk, but you also trip balls for a good 12 hours.
Any type of cough syrup with dextromethorphan will work, but if Tussin is cheap then go for it.
So DXM tripping?

I don't know.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
So DXM tripping?

I don't know.

i'll extract some for you and we can both trip together, i promise i won't penetrate any orafices.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
nobuttsecks? haha. Sorry.

it's cool, i don't care.

while this thread died rather quickly.

where the hoes at?
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Vicks has DXM? Hmm, let me go check. I'm already on it, but a little more wouldn't hurt.

lol yes it would too much of that shit can kill you...
i wouldnt do DXM while angry, thats a bad trip waiting to happen. but if you do it make sure that Dextromethorphan HBr is the ONLY active ingredient. any other active in tyhere will probably make you sick and possibly kill you. and especially stay away from Coricidin. I recommend one bottle of Zicam Max.

Quote by metalhead296
use vicks 44 original, tis the safest, pure dxm.

Vicks is nasty as hell. go with Robotussin long acting (more DXM and better taste) Robotussin cough gels, or Zicam Max,
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Indeed.

i concur doctor, these lab results are conclusive with our original hypothesis.
Hmmm......cold pills make you go pretty wierd too.....maybe not as much as cough syup but whatever.

I've never taken any cold pills for recreational use, I just felt the need to say this because I am currently under the effects of flu-like symptoms and jsut took a nighttime extra strength pill. While you don't really get high off of them, it does make your mind race and you have some messed up dreams that don't make any sense at all when you wake up. Such good fun....
NO!!!! ROBOTUSSIN IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!! very bad .... don't fuckin do it...unless you want to end up like a veggie...

trust me i know
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
shhhhhhhhhhhhh...we shall not speak of it...quiet you
make sure there is only dextromethorphan in whatever you buy and not acetaminophen because if you ingest enough of that you will kill your liver and by extension you. you won't notice it for a couple days until you turn yellow and die, kinda scary.
I absolutely LOVE the taste of 'Tussin.

I know just about everyone else on earth hates it, but I find it wonderful.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Robotrippin? thats comin back again? Whats next the chocking game again
Quote by Dimebag22
4. the penis thread kid?

Quote by carol.
as of today 7.
you will forever be known to me as the "WHY DO My THREADS KEEP DYING!??! " kid.

Quote by ColdNovembeRain
I think you have a story to tell. Oh, do tell.

who? me?
NO!!!! ROBOTUSSIN IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!! very bad .... don't fuckin do it...unless you want to end up like a veggie...

trust me i know

Robo is fine, its not really unhealthy. Only cough products with either CPM or acetominophen are really bad. Robo is only bad if you are on SSRIs MAOIs or if you drink like 4 bottles at once.

Quote by Neil_
Take some niquil. That crap makes me go crazy.

Nyquil; has Acetominophen and CPM, if you din to much of this you can kiss your liver and your brain goodbye. dont do nyquill.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Robo is fine, its not really unhealthy. Only cough products with either CPM or acetominophen are really bad. Robo is only bad if you are on SSRIs MAOIs or if you drink like 4 bottles at once.

what little you know child, what little you know...

Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Yes, Soulfly, you.

lets just say, hospital and...*ahem* CATHIDER(sp?)
Quote by soulfly_freak
what little you know child, what little you know...

lets just say, hospital and...*ahem* CATHIDER(sp?)

then you must have taken a shitload, taken something with more than DXM in it, have an enzyme defficiency that means you cant process the DXM properly, or just freaked out and someone took you to the hospital. DXM by itself in the average person is quite safe unless you take way too much. And its catheter by the way. they give that to anyone whos taken large amounts of DXM wether they actually have a nearl lthal OD or not.

and BTW dont call me child, as i have a few years on you.

Last.fm
You are all junkies lol

Well, at least you won't have sore throats, chest congestion, or coughing.
ಥ_ಥ
its catheter and its actually a tube that they insert into your urethra (i.e. your pee hole) that goes to your bladder. they do this because constant, long term DXM abuse can cause urinary retention.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
then you must have taken a shitload, taken something with more than DXM in it, have an enzyme defficiency that means you cant process the DXM properly, or just freaked out and someone took you to the hospital. DXM by itself in the average person is quite safe unless you take way too much. And its catheter by the way. they give that to anyone whos taken large amounts of DXM wether they actually have a nearl lthal OD or not.

and BTW dont call me child, as i have a few years on you.

i don't care, i took pure robotussin...i took it, and then went to the hospital a few hours later...i think...see thats the problem...i don't remember anything, all i remeber was that while i was in the hospital, i felt like i was on that scene in gladiator, when he was dead and floating across the ground...only i was face down and the ground was mars... i seriously felt like i was dying.... seriously don't fuck around with dxm, or any cold med for that matter... thats to all of you

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
its catheter and its actually a tube that they insert into your urethra (i.e. your pee hole) that goes to your bladder.

well whatever it is, i had to get that...even though the DXM completely numbed me, i could still feel that thing...my friend could hear me all the way into the waiting room when they put that 'thing' in me....it hurt like a muthafucka
Last edited by soulfly_freak at Jan 31, 2007,
i don't care, i took pure robotussin...i took it, and then went to the hospital a few hours later...i think...see thats the problem...i don't remember anything, all i remeber was that while i was in the hospital, i felt like i was on that scene in gladiator, when he was dead and floating across the ground...only i was face down and the ground was mars... i seriously felt like i was dying.... seriously don't fuck around with dxm, or any cold med for that matter... thats to all of you

well whatever it is, i had to get that...even though the DXM completely numbed me, i could still feel that thing...my friend could hear me all the way into the waiting room when they put that 'thing' in me....it hurt like a muthafucka

hiow much did you take? and how much do you weigh? because from what you are describing you took way too much.

Last.fm
Page 1 of 2