Can you guys tell me of some good bands that use those inhaled, unintelligible, "pig" vocals instead of regular growls?

(As in: bands that I could actually find and download, not weird little obscure bands.)

Pig vocals....unintelligible......

edit: I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Give us an example.

edit2: maybe Demilich...
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Jan 31, 2007,
there's loads:

Despised Icon
See You Next Tuesday
Waking the Cadaver
Circle of Dead Children
etc etc

If your into weird vocals like that look up sadis europhia, there an obscure find. The only place i've found their material is on the willowtip records website under downloads, there's only two songs though.
menstruatingtuppyhole. check them out on their myspace...forgot the link but you can get search for them.

Also job for a cowboy uses them quite some times...i cant think of more right now (i actually dont know more xD)
Dumb emo bands
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by jewishosama
um, what are "pig vocals"? dm grunts?

It's similar to a death grunt, only it's (often) done by inhaling as opposed to the exhale.

They sound a little more like a bullfrog croaking, or a pig grunting.
lividity
putrid pile
brodequin
devourment
circle of dead children

there are more but i can't think of any off the top of my head. Putrid Pile, Devourment and CoDC are the three best up there
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Dumb emo bands

(prob gonna get owned here)
I take your one of those elitists black metal fans who doesnt listen to anything unless it was made in a cave in Bulgaria?
Quote by Keep_It_Orc
I take your one of those elitists black metal fans who doesnt listen to anything unless it was made in a cave in Bulgaria?

bulgaria?

Anyways, awesome name. WC3 > everything. But if you are one of those WoW bandwagon noobs, DEATH TO YOU!
Quote by Keep_It_Orc

Come now, no need for instigation.

But anyway, thanks guys, I checked out a few of those on YouTube and it should be enough to get me started for now.
Quote by garden of grey
bulgaria?

Anyways, awesome name. WC3 > everything. But if you are one of those WoW bandwagon noobs, DEATH TO YOU!

oh shit i didnt say that aloud did i? NO, its not kvlt anymore - i mean anything not made from a cave in some discrete location some where else in teh world.

P.S. no i don't play WoW at all
Quote by Keep_It_Orc

I thought it was in places like scandanavia or sweden
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Quote by Remsen
I thought it was in places like scandanavia or sweden

It is.

I haven't heard alot of metal out of Bulgaria.
The Recommendation Thread uses pig vocals.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Keep_It_Orc

Nah, I actually have a really wide variety in music. Check out my audoscrobbler in my page. But emo bands do use pig vocals and they are dumb to me. ANd I AM the one in the cave making black metal
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by Keep_It_Orc

Sir, your super-amazing-absolutely-unsurpassed-fvcking-classy geographical knowledge and sense of humour hardly make me resist the urge to shove a world map up your sorry ass and set it ablaze.
Because, sir, unlike you, my country is not an obscure shithole and the caves of Bulgaria contain creations of nature and marks of history that are of much more value than anything you may accomplish in your earthly days. Your ignorance just sickens me.
And I don't give a pfennig if this gets reported. I stand up for me and my land. On a internet forum..
As of metal music in Bulgaria, look up myspace. We do have solid stuff, but nothing groundbreaking, I admit.
Last edited by AbsenceOfFaith at Feb 1, 2007,
@ Bulgarian Ownage.

Sorry for the post after a report, but that was priceless.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I still don't know WTF pig vocals are? All I can think of is certain backing vocals on sixfeetunder- true carnage, where barnes squels like a stuck pig.

OK I see this:
Quote by fimbulwinter
It's similar to a death grunt, only it's (often) done by inhaling as opposed to the exhale.

They sound a little more like a bullfrog croaking, or a pig grunting.

I don't think exhumed and pycroptic do anything like this.

That discription sounds like Rick Flemmings effects in There was blood everywhere.