Does anyone have or used this I was going to get a behringer gmx212 but have heard its not that good. The only thing is i couldnt get a distortion pedal with it cuz it costs more and i play a lot of death metal. I know that the behringer has good distortion (my friend has it) so if anyones used this or knows of any other good amps that cost up to $350 at the most i would like to know what u think of it.
Last edited by 420 FREAK at Jan 31, 2007,
Quote by 420 FREAK
anyone have or use this ive heard some bad things about the behringer gmx212 the only thing is i couldnt get a distortion pedal with it cuz it costs more and i play death metal

what does this have to do with anything?

yes it sucks. no you wouldnt need a pedal.

i have no idea what your point is. rephrase everything, with periods.
Wow, I just bought this amp, it was used so i got a great deal on it, only 200. Well, if you need something loud to keep up with the drummer this is perfect for you. Since you play deathmetal, I do not recommend this amp. I love it, but the overdrive is really creamy, and classic rocks sounding, but if you put it on more drive, maybe you will get some deathmetalness, but i doubt it. This amp shines on cleans also, but probably not very useful to you. you could just hook petals up to it, and take advantage of the giant speakers that could knock down a house wiht the volume on 5 out of 10, go for it, but its not really practical.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
thanx and i read some reviews on it ive been looking at used amps at daddys junky music and found a Peavey Renown 400 212w/ftsw for $160 it looks really good and i read some reviews on harmony and it sounds like it'll do what i want with a distortion pedal

ayone have any experience with it Peavey Renown 400 212w/ftsw ?
Last edited by 420 FREAK at Jan 31, 2007,