I take art in school and today we had an art test (its basically just we draw a specific thing, and he grades us on the accuracy of the drawing). Well i didnt quite finish so I was going to go to the art studio and work on it during my study hall since i had nothing better to do. So i go up there and I finished it up in like thirty minutes. I head down to the cafeteria where me and my friends hangout for study hall. When i get down there, this one teacher who just looks over the students who are in study hall, yells at the top of his lungs "WHERE WERE YOU?" and i go, "i was just finishing an art test" and he goes "i think you were skipping class, for the next three days, i am giving you detention". Thats right, i got 3 detentions for apparently skipping STUDY HALL! And detention sucks, we have to write out " 500-2+1, 499-2+1" etc. until we get to 0. I just got home an hour or so ago. Has any teachers just really pissed you off for something you didnt even do?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

what part? school?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

roflcausterpwnt.

my teachers just make us sit in a chair for 25 minutes at lunch hour.

We are suppsoe to bring work, but i usually just scribble on paper or sleep.

detentions make you look hardcore, now go tell some chicks that you were in there for threatening a teacher with his life, and then you will have some hawt babes.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Yea, I usually just go along with it and say yep thats what i did, because i dont want to rat anybody out. It will also make you a little bit on their better side, because they think you're taking responsibility for it, and they feel like they're so smart.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Yea...i definatly would not stay for that.......argue...just say you were finishing a quiz.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
when i was in 9th grade, chemistry teacher tried to suspend me for my terrible behavior, but the she noticed that i wasn't even at school that day,
our teachers gave detention because i farted in a mass, REALLY loud, everyone laughed in this corner, then when ppl finally calmed down, i let a really wet fart that people were laughing mega hard at, finally they calmed down, and i let loose the longest fart EVER! like 10 seconds, and the priest stopped the mass. looked at us and said do you need the toilet.

Anyhows our teacher put everyone BUT me on detention, so they would probably have been able to answer this forum better then i