Im thinking of applying for a job at guitar center next year, does anyone else work there that could give me some info on it?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Best. store. ever.
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
nice people work at the guitar center near me, but I've hurt much worse about most of the other GC's that people have talked about.
Sorry, kiddo, you aren't old enough. All the GC's I know of have an 18 year age limit.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
One question.
Are you 18 or older?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Blech. I hate that place. Working at Guitar Center is like working at Wal-Mart. Also, there's usually a waiting list about a mile long.
the age is 18, someone told me 16?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

It's 18.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
It's 18. I'm 16. I tried to apply and got turned down immediately.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the age is 18, someone told me 16?

Looks like your dream job is smashed.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Id love to work at a guitar store but not that GC cuz theres 2 near me one in charlotte and one in greenville in SC and NC and well they're okay stores its just I hate going in there and seeing all those metal heads shred sure its cool for like 2 seconds and then its just annoying but its pretty sweet talkin to some black guys about playing the bass..but good luck on getting a job there.
punkrockdude, I go to the one in Charlotte/Matthews too. It's not that bad except for the people who have their amps on like 10. I mean, even if they can play the whole store doesn't need to hear them.
"The poor didn't want this one."
Just apply at a local shop.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
local shops would be more fun. Guitar Center is always really noisy, crowded, and you would be really really busy.
I've applied at a local shop. No word yet, I just have to hope I get a job soon.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee
I've applied at a local shop. No word yet, I just have to hope I get a job soon.

I would call them and ask if you got the job; then they'll see you really want the job.
TS, you could always just apply at your local store. The pay might not be as good (It could be the same), but you'll get to use guitars all day when there is no customers.