These, and those that use them, annoy me. Yes, I could spend my time more productively than making a thread that will then be replied to with "buttsecks". But, no. I think it has to be said that "smiley users", as we'll call them here, need teh ban. "Why?" you may ask. Here's freakin why. When the suspected "smiley user" posts this seemingly harmless "smiley" it respresents him laughing all the damn time. I'm sorry people, nothing is that damn funny. Just think. When the "smiley user" is going to class, going to work, or freakin sleeping, on UG he is still laughing...laughing...laughing. It is quite strange to say the least.

Not only this, but it makes people who are somehow considered "funny" on UG, to think they are funny in the "real world", and we all have the annoying friend right. Well, he's "that guy". Sorry to raid the panty parade, or buttsecks parade or whatever the hell you want to call this charade, but the above is all true and proven facts. Opinions suck.

To help raise awareness of this seemingly trifle tragedy, keep the thread alive. I'm sure you can come up with a clever response or two.

Saving one forum at a time,
elemental_d
;; Hey look I made him look like hes laughing so hard that he's crying... I got nothin
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.

stfu SMILEYS FTW!!!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.

am i laughing witha sad face on at this very moment?

WELL? AM I?

thats what i thought motherfucker
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Wow.. I don't even know what to say to that.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by Guitarist132

am i laughing witha sad face on at this very moment?

WELL? AM I?

thats what i thought motherfucker

PWNT.

And, back on-topic.
I have a penis.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
No one ****ing cares. You're looking way too deep into the whole thing.

Go outside.
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
Quote by elemental_d

clever... in a real queer sort of way

That's it? Everyone just pwnt you.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by elemental_d

clever... in a real queer sort of way

Man I love UG Black.

And someone enlarged a smilie once, but I can't recall how. I don't think size works....

Nope.

He must eat popcorn all day, every day, too, then, right?
<Han> I love Hitler

MuffinMan hump eternal!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Buttsecks?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by HaKattack

He must eat popcorn all day, every day, too, then, right?

No, he would be standing by an abnormally large bag of popcorn all day, every day.
dude. relax. its a smiley.

Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3