I bought a marshall guvnor distortion pedal of ebay a week ago and t just arived and i put a brand new 9 volt battery in it and it just wouldn't work no leds no nothing i happend to be sitting next to my rp200 pedal and i plugged in that adapter to the pedal and it worked but i really wanted to use the batteries instead.... what could be the problem? or solution?
Quote by silhouettica
in my opinion, the only reason that dean and BC Rich guitars are so popular is because the people who play only want them for the pointy parts to stab people (such as their singer, or that guy from fall out boy)
Gv-2
Quote by silhouettica
in my opinion, the only reason that dean and BC Rich guitars are so popular is because the people who play only want them for the pointy parts to stab people (such as their singer, or that guy from fall out boy)
...did you plug cables into each side...

I know I know, but you'd be suprised.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
its all connected
Quote by silhouettica
yes i did lol i was just ussing it
Quote by silhouettica
Ok then I say take it into a shop have some one professional look at it, unless your confident you want to void any warranty there is on the thing by opening it up.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Last edited by SGKIDD at Jan 31, 2007,
ok....thanks
Quote by silhouettica