Yah. In the beginning there was nothing but me in an infinite blackness, i got sick out of lonelyness and vomited. I vomited out the universe to my horror, my face stricken with the same horror as teen standing over a blue preganancy test. So, basically your all shreds of undigusted beef that i accidently vomited up just as accidental as that thai hooker i spelt with who turned out to be a man.
Yay for Feb 07ers!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you want to make shitty narratives that are meant to be hilarious, take a lesson from Scourge.

'Cause you suck at it.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea.
Quote by Keep_It_Orc
So, basically your all shreds of undigusted beef that i accidently vomited up just as accidental as that thai hooker i spelt with who turned out to be a man.

What does MA mean, Maryland or Montana?

Because wherever he's from, their first language is not English.
Quote by Keep_It_Orc
Yah. In the beginning there was nothing but me in an infinite blackness, i got sick out of lonelyness and vomited. I vomited out the universe to my horror, my face stricken with the same horror as teen standing over a blue preganancy test. So, basically your all shreds of undigusted beef that i accidently vomited up just as accidental as that thai hooker i spelt with who turned out to be a man.

"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
*Reported*
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
God job threadstarter, do you feel cool now? Because, I hate to break it to you, but you're not, sorry.
Brad Delp - June 12, 1951 to March 9, 2007 R.I.P
i created your moms universe.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN