i cant do it. i either mess up on guitar, or mess up on my vocals. some of my friends seem to have it naturally, and people tell me it should come with practice, but i just cant do it. like if im playing guitar and someone asks me a question, i have to stop playing, i cant talk while im still playing, but many people i know can, some of which i know havent practiced it at all. has anyone else had this problem, and if so, has anyone gotten over it? any advice is welcome
There's a nice section on tihs subject in the MT Sticky, as well as numerous threads. That would be a good place to start. Good luck
Welp, there was a time when you couldn't play the guitar. What did you do? You practiced your guitar quite a bit.

My point: Just practice a lot, even if you have to start just by singing long, sustained notes or talking while you play.
Last edited by bangoodcharlote at Jan 31, 2007,
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
There's a nice section on tihs subject in the MT Sticky, as well as numerous threads. That would be a good place to start. Good luck

Ya, I would explain it to you here, but I made that huge thing thats in the MT sticky so just read that. I dont want to waste my time here.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help