I have to write a paper on a childhood(5-10) event that changed my life. as my life is extremely unremarkably I figured the pit could come up wit some interesting ideas.
starting school? If ur like me, thats probably been a big part of ur life. thats boring tho, sorry
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
i had the same assignment a little while ago. i wrote about starting guitar.
Dude all right. So when you were in the third grade, you were clinically obese. You were about 135 pounds. One day, at recess, you were walking and one of your classmates put his leg out and tripped you. You fell right into a mud puddle, and the other children began laughing hysterically. You looked up and the boy said to you "You like rolling in the mud, don't you piggy! Oink, oink!" Naturally, the entire playground broke out in laughter once again. You then got up and ran all the way home. (bahahahaha the piggy that ran all the way home). Anyways. At that point you realized you had to lose weight in order to lead a successful life. And that made you who you are today.

The End.

I'm assuming you aren't overweight. If you are, I'm sorry.
You're asking us to make something up? Or do you want us to pick something from your life? Hmm, maybe the first day of school, or learning to ride a bike, or swim, or w/e.

Btw, where you from in NC? I live there as well :P
okay... when you were little, you had a pet seahorse named Jenny... you loved your seahorse, and when Jenny got killed by a stray potato to the fin, you went into denial for 5 months and refused to believe Jenny was dead... and when you finally admitted it, you went on a killing spree and killed 495735 people in idaho, maine, and north dakota, but you were never caught
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Write about losing you virginity. At least I think the cool age to lose it is when your 7 oh well, just do it anyways.
Write about your first encounter with Mr. Buttsecks.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Make something up. The teachers don't know if it's true or not; they just want to see how well you can write a certain type of paper.

Write about how you saw your grandmother die in front of you on a cold November evening at the age of five.
you ran away from home and went on a life changing journey and met lots of interesting characters

its probably a disney movie but meh...
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Ok, write about that time you and a bunch of other boys were flying home in an airplane when it crashed in the middle of the ocean. Luckily, you were able to swim to a nearby island.

At first, everything worked, but then some of the other boys wanted to split up the group because they were more aggressive. More hostilities ensued between the two groups, particularly after the aggressive group killed one of the boys who had found a monster in a cave.

After the killing, you and your second of command of the 'nice group' went to the 'bad group' to settle it and say they were murderers, but you got into a fight and the your second in command got a big rock in his face.

You ran away because they were going to kill you next and you ran into the jungle scared for your life. You could hear them come closer as the branches snapped underneath the feet... closer and closer... the snapping got heavier... you panicked and screamed at them to stay away. You looked them right in their eyes when suddenly, the killer rabbit attacked them and killed them all! The boys bathed in blood because they forgot their holy hand grenades. You only managed to escape because the rabbit wanted you to convey a message to the rest of the world...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Ok, write about that time you and a bunch of other boys were flying home in an airplane when it crashed in the middle of the ocean. Luckily, you were able to swim to a nearby island.

At first, everything worked, but then some of the other boys wanted to split up the group because they were more aggressive. More hostilities ensued between the two groups, particularly after the aggressive group killed one of the boys who had found a monster in a cave.

After the killing, you and your second of command of the 'nice group' went to the 'bad group' to settle it and say they were murderers, but you got into a fight and the your second in command got a big rock in his face.

You ran away because they were going to kill you next and you ran into the jungle scared for your life. You could hear them come closer as the branches snapped underneath the feet... closer and closer... the snapping got heavier... you panicked and screamed at them to stay away. You looked them right in their eyes when suddenly, the killer rabbit attacked them and killed them all! The boys bathed in blood because they forgot their holy hand grenades. You only managed to escape because the rabbit wanted you to convey a message to the rest of the world...

isn't that from Lord of the Flies... and then some Monty Python thing?
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429
isn't that from Lord of the Flies... and then some Monty Python thing?

Noo...

Fine, don't tell anyone
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████