Well I call my new Strat that anyways. I'm going to make it a Hendrix Strat basically. Right now I have GHS 10 Nickel Rockers on there. I was reading up on what Hendrix used and I found that he used 10's also, but sometimes used very thin high E and B strings. So should I just put 9's on the Strat? I just need a few suggestions. Thanks guys.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Would it throw the neck and everything out of wack?
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Quote by cokeisbetter
You could always buy singles. Use 10s for the lower strings, and 9s for the higher ones.

marijuana is better
Quote by guitar.god.420
marijuana is better

Thank you, off-topic McGee. Now leave.

To answer your question, it should be fine, as long you leave the gauges pretty close (i.e., 9s and 10s). Hey, Hendrix did it, why shouldn't it work?
No, it won't throw the neck out of whack. Why do you need to use the same guage of string though? I would think it would be easier to play Hendrix with strings that feel good to you rather than ones that he liked.
Quote by Roc8995
No, it won't throw the neck out of whack. Why do you need to use the same guage of string though? I would think it would be easier to play Hendrix with strings that feel good to you rather than ones that he liked.

I don't know really, I was just curious about it.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp