I have to write an essay with the subject of "Seomthing in the world that we want to change". NOw I know I want something political because I can fill up several pages with political B.S. and thats really what I need to do.

So can someone give me some ideas. Please
write about how a kid cant pick something and just try to make it controversial with some BS opinion that fills a bunch of pages. something like stupid UG threads about kids looking for homework help...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
how bout the genocides in Darfur and places like that, where there is virtually no external help?
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
the classic.....removal of the DEATH PENALTY
IF YOU CANT BEAT UM, JOIN UM....and THEN WHEN THEY ARE ALL COZZY, BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF THEM AND TELL EVERYONE YOU DID IT RESPECTFULLY
OK first of all, Burgur, lick my balls. If your going to be a prick then do it in someone elses thread.

And I wouldnt write a paper on "Removing the Death Penalty" when Im 100% for the death penalty.

Abortion is a big deal, but Im not for abortion at all, so I want to steer clear from that subject.

And I dont want "healthy politics" either. Im not good at that.
My favorite one was the current War in Iraq, or as it is formally called Desert Storm 3rd Invasion.
I like the Iraqi War idea. I could get pretty detailed about that one.

But why in the hell would I write a paper about a damn John Mayer song? I want it to be controversial not queer.