I have a very nice Gateway laptop for trade. Widescreen, Pentium 4, 1 gig of RAM, 80 gig hard drive, cd-burner/DVD player, onboard wireless, 2 batteries, loaded with Windows XP, Office 2003, and any other software you want.

Looking for interesting trades - electric guitar, bass, trap set, ect

Make me an offer!
i have an epiphone les paul junior model and a digitech pedal board that i would give you... and a boss ds1 cause i don't use it anymore all in good condition.

only offering this stuff cause i need a laptop for college!!!! so please be kind bc it is all i have but at least i tried if you don't want it

oh and i have a tiesco guitar that i started to redo but then i ran out of money and i is a great guitar to custimize if you interested!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
i have an epiphone les paul junior model and a digitech pedal board that i would give you... and a boss ds1 cause i don't use it anymore all in good condition.

only offering this stuff cause i need a laptop for college!!!! so please be kind bc it is all i have but at least i tried if you don't want it

oh and i have a tiesco guitar that i started to redo but then i ran out of money and i is a great guitar to custimize if you interested!

I am thinking that this worth alot more than what you are offering, but thanks anyway! Got any pics of the Tiesco? What model?
hey, i'd check out ebay for some prices. I've got a feeling it's worth less than you think. I had the same thing happen to me with my laptop. small, business laptop, WIFI, 80 GIG, 5 hour battery, 1.6 Ghz Pentium M. probably wouldnt sell for more than $300.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Quote by staticoverdub
hey, i'd check out ebay for some prices. I've got a feeling it's worth less than you think. I had the same thing happen to me with my laptop. small, business laptop, WIFI, 80 GIG, 5 hour battery, 1.6 Ghz Pentium M. probably wouldnt sell for more than $300.

Here it is on ebay, the difference is mine is an 80 gig drive, and 1 gig of RAM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gateway-CENTRINO-Notebook-M460-1-8ghz-512-60GB-CDRW-DVD_W0QQitemZ170075886711QQihZ007QQcategoryZ140081QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
well i don't have any pics of the tiesco but i can try and get you some if you want it.
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
what deal? you didn't even consider my offer..... so i don't understand.......

well do you want pics of the tiesco?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by cowxguy

It's pretty much not a good idea to post ebay links around here, sorry.

But I must say, nice computer. I wish I could afford it :]
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
How about every pedal in my gear list?
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6