I know their is already a thread on them, but it has died. So, maybe I can get more people into them They are relly great atmospheric black metal with some very good musicianship. So, discuss...

(N)Utopia I personally havn't listened to this album, but I'm downlaoding it now.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
(N)Utopia was REALLY average...essentially I don't touch anything after Scourge...
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
wow.....their two latest albums are amazing. (N) Utopia and Engraved In Black.....both are really really good albums. N Uptopia is better though.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Scourge of Malice is great. Engraved in black is also a great album. The rest, I don't care much for it.
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
I've heard some songs. (Mostly from Nutopia.) I don't really care for the one's I heard from Nutopia aside from their cover of Fear of the Dark which is pretty kick ass. I like Awake... Thy Angels of Sorrow also. Their cover of Losing My Religion is quite, odd. lol
I"m getting back into this band and I have to say they really kick ass. I'm loving when daylights gone and underneath the crescent moon
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

one two three four

STOP COMMAND!!

I knock you out.
Quote by BlkGuitarRedCar
I am glad to see that you hate everyone and not just Christians.
Yeah, I just found out there new album was released last month. Anyone have it? I'm thinking about going to get it
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

^ Yep. It's pretty good. There's this one track on it that I REALLY love. Fragile Side I believe.

Engraved in Black > Dimmu Borgir's whole career. I remember someone saying that in the old thread.

Meh, I prefer Dragonlord for Symphonic stuff. But they're good.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
the new album isn't great
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore