do people care more about money then about lives

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice
http://media.www.studentprintz.com/media/storage/paper974/news/2007/01/23/Opinion/Scientists.Cure.Cancer.But.No.One.Takes.Notice-2667600.shtml

but then again if this was to get underway there would be an enormous population explosion
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him
(")_(") on his way to world domination.

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. I am an 8%er
Scientists aren't ready to release it yet. They found something that works, but who says it does no bad? They have to test it more.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
...bitchin

thats pretty cool....i might smoke some cigarettes now

(j/k)
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Unreliable wiki source:

Adverse effects

Although dichloroacetate "has actually been used safely in humans for decades"[7] its therapeutic use can cause pain, numbness and gait disturbances in some patients.[8] A clinical trial where DCA was given to patients of MELAS (a form of genetically inherited lactic acidosis) at 25 mg/kg/day indicated peripheral nerve toxicity.[10] Dichloroacetate can also have antianxietal or sedative effects.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Curing diseases, yea sure it will save some young people. But don't you think that now people will live too long?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by ih8u2
Because nobody wants to get everyone hyped up about a 'possible' cure for cancer and look stupid in the end if it doesn't work. People want a cure, not a possible cure.

Sure, but it'd be nice to see some people investing in this possible cure.

Quote by CORT noob
Curing diseases, yea sure it will save some young people. But don't you think that now people will live too long?

That's a fantastic argument...

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Cause unfortunately money makes the world go round.

Right know I'm trying to dig myself out of my own hole. I'm not doing very well at it cause I just bought a PSP.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
it all comes down to one thing, government. the fda also probably has a cure but cannot release it for numerous reasons. it also brings in more money for doctors that try and treat cancer, because if there were a cure then cancer treatments would make money....its all confusing
There's been a cure for cancer for about a hundred years. A few different ones, actually. They're all-natural and have no harmful side-effects. Can someone tell me why these have never seen the flourescent lights of a hospital in America?
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
*Lights a Pall Mall Non-Filter*

I feel so much better now B)
Gear:
Charvel/Jackson 3B Bass
Jackson CMG Bass
Ibanez BTB575FM 5-String Bass
Vintage 70s Ampeg V9 SVT/ Ampeg 8x10 Cab
Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster

Angelus Mortem
^ fda man. Kevin trudeau is a smart man, read about him and his books
Quote by jacob23
^ fda man. Kevin trudeau is a smart man, read about him and his books

I've known about him for years. He's brave and does know what he's talking about, but take some things he says with a grain of salt
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
his rants about the fda are 90 some percent true though...the guy does know how to make a point....