does anyone know of any danelectro FAB dist mods? im just looking ofr something to try. i never use this thing so what the hell.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
are there mods for danelectro fab pedals?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
thats what im trying to find out.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
Problem is going to be the surface mount parts. They can be real hard to work with and solder successfully. And adding a sockets to change the opamp easily will be next to impossible.
Quote by metalwarrior40
Reported for close.
This is a massive necro bump man. Look before you post, the last post prior to futureperfect is from 2007!.

i don't understand. we tell them to use the search function?
he's looking for info on topic...

like said, rehousing is a fun fab project.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i just opened mine up,
it distorts so much its unusable, u cant go from sparkling clean to out of the world distortion instantly in one song. but on anything other than a sparkling clean channel this pedal comes out as soo distorted it almost blows my amp, and this is with gain at 0.5. literally.

could i simply use it as an OD/very very basic EQ tool, if i took he input and outfor for the gain pot and just put them together, cutting the pot out, or would i need a resistor in its place?
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.