Looking for one of the following:

GNX4
Boss GT-8
Line6 PodXT Live

Which one has the clearest, and most realistic amp modeling? I want a distinct, fuller tone out of this, so please keep that in mind while responding. No, I'm not getting a tube combo, don't recommend it.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Personally I thought the XTL had the best amp-modeling, especially if you're into high-gain stuff. Both it and the GT-8 have alot of good-sounding models (provided you spend the time to learn the programming), I think it's really just a matter of opinion between those two units. If you haven't seen it, check out this site:

http://thestompbox.net/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleID=21

I don't necessarily agree with all of his opinions but the guy's definitely done his homework. Lots of good info on multi's all over that site.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.