I'm starting on making an album by myself of all acoustic songs and the first one I recorded was "Behind Blue Eyes". I only have guitar so far since I just recorded this today but I like it and I wanna know what you guys think. You'll notice I changed the bridge section. All I did was play the Intro/Verse progression (Em, G6, Dsus4, Cadd9, Asus2) once and do a little solo over it. I used my Fender electric acoustic I just recently bought and my Schecter 7-string (cause it has great p-up's) for the lead. Attaching it never works for me, so just go here: Behind Blue Eyes cover

While you're there, check out my other stuff, but BBE is what I'd like you guys to comment on first and foremost. Thanks.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
true. i just wanted to know what people thought of the guitar tone. i think it sounds fine but if ppl thought it could sound perfect with a little less treble i'd re-mix it down.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
Are you recording all covers?

That would pretty lame if you ask me.

The tone sounded decent. Im more of a fan of a miced acoustic.
Yes, I'm doing my own versions of songs (aka cover songs). I don't have enough material of my own and I'm trying to get to know how to best record my new acoustic guitar so i figured a learning process would be the best. I don't have a good enough mic to do it that way, really.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus