My only concern with it is that teenagers are going to embrace the DVD too well. Im not looking forward to loosing another band to the constant clasping of 12-16 year olds in their everlasting search to be into the new thing. Im just worried that a whole heap of kids are going to jump at NIN, buying loads of merchndise and thinking they are their biggest fan when they have been supporting them for all of 2 months

EDIT: But i suppose im always like this whenever a band i have liked for a while brings out something new....I just don't want to loose them to the gawking rabbles
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by Aussie Ghost
My only concern with it is that teenagers are going to embrace the DVD too well. Im not looking forward to loosing another band to the constant clasping of 12-16 year olds in their everlasting search to be into the new thing. Im just worried that a whole heap of kids are going to jump at NIN, buying loads of merchndise and thinking they are their biggest fan when they have been supporting them for all of 2 months

EDIT: But i suppose im always like this whenever a band i have liked for a while brings out something new....I just don't want to loose them to the gawking rabbles

Someone who finally understands how I feel. I absolutly hate when that happens. No clue why.
idk, nin has never been really mainstream soo i dont think you have to worry about the 12 to 16 year old "fans". Im just stoked for it, they are amazing live and this dvd (from what i have seen) seems to capture the live atmosphere really well.