http://www.bcrich.com/v_kk_signature.html

First off, id like to say that im really excited about this model, seeing how its actually the badass axe he plays instead of that lame ass, bolt-on, HZ having piece of shit they had out before. But now stores seem to have it in stock yet, has anybody herad about it? how much its gonna cost? and when itll be for sale???
looking at the materials, i'm guessing it will be alot.
if you'd believe me i'd tell you everything
if i could be one of the guitarist in the biggest and most influential metal band in the world. i would.
KK is extremely smooth.
yeah alot of slayer sounds the same, but it's slayer.
nothing is better then being trashed and yelling slayer.
if you'd believe me i'd tell you everything
It looks rather ugly in my opinion. I'm not a really big fan of Kerry King, but judging from the looks of it, and the fact that he's a guitarist in a big band then I'd say it could cost a bajillion dollars. Easily.

Your best bet would be to mod a Jackson King V to those standards instead.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
The specs are somewhat off on the site though. The pic shows a Kahler (what KFK uses on his guitars), but states "Floyd Rose style" tremolo in the specs....

This is their high end sig model, not the low end series that we normally in stores. I would totally play this guitar - minus the tribal artwork though. I don't do signature guitars with such 'loud' graphics. To me, those are KFK graphics and I wouldn't feel right playing it on stage except maybe if I was playing KFK in a Slayer tribute band..
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
The specs are somewhat off on the site though. The pic shows a Kahler (what KFK uses on his guitars), but states "Floyd Rose style" tremolo in the specs....

Yeah, I thought that at first but it actually says "Floyd Rose style nut", it mentions the Kahler tremelo further down.
Main Gear:
Ibanez RG550EX
Ibanez S470
Epiphone SG CS Ltd Ed 1966 Reissue
Cort M200/WS
Richwood RS17CCE acoustic
Hayden Mofo
Harley Benton 2x12 Celestion V30

My Band - Haemasmtha
OOps... I missed that compeltely... Shouldn't be reading and posting this early in the mornign before having my coffe... lol
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

it would look much nicer if you took off the headstock and put it on a jackson V with a OFL instead of an Liscensed Rose. but it looks pretty kool overall, i heard that bc rich stock pups suck though
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
Quote by grayfox1001
it would look much nicer if you took off the headstock and put it on a jackson V with a OFL instead of an Liscensed Rose. but it looks pretty kool overall, i heard that bc rich stock pups suck though

It's no an LFR though, it's a Kahler.
First, you should check out the details dude. This isn't the low end import line of BC Rich. This is their high end stuff. There's nothing cheap or substandard about this guitar. That bridge isn't a LFR, it's a genuine Kahler bridge. I'd personally take a Kahler over a Floyd any day. I prefer the way they feel. I had one retrofitted into an old strat and it was the shiznit. I never looked at a Floyd Rose quite the same way after experiencing a Kahler.

And as for pickups, the cheap pickups they put in their low end models DO suck BIG time. These, however, are EMG 81s. They don't suck. Well, to people who hate EMG, they do, but to the rest of us, they're about as "premium" as you can get in terms of pickups.

Quote by grayfox1001

Who thinks this guy didn't click the link?
In my opinion the new Dean that was given to Kerry at NAMM looks nicer. It was built by request of Dimebag himself (Don't know why it took them so long, don't ask).

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Quote by Pleiadian
In my opinion the new Dean that was given to Kerry at NAMM looks nicer. It was built by request of Dimebag himself (Don't know why it took them so long, don't ask).

Holy crap hole, that is one amazing looking guitar!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Yeah, I already posted info on this. It's sweet. They have a bolt-on version without the Afterburner or the EMGs if you don't want to pay as much. It still has a Kahler, and you could just change the pickups.
It will cost a lot,. look at the specs...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Some of the specs on the bcrich website are outdated. The 07' like other people said is top of the line shit. im guessing 1600, i dont think id go much higher, and someone said something about his other model. . . that is garbage.