Well... here are some of the pics I've got. Not much to say, so that's why I came here. I'm aware I need to sand it down next... but uh.... then what? I have pics of the body front and back just for lookies:

Now I've got the pic of the pickup plate (?) after removing the soudered pickups. I uh.. well here it is:

Now, I can't quite figure out how to get the cuffs (?) off the headstock. They're all pretty snug in the since I took the tuning pegs out. here's that pic of what I'm talking about. Any suggestions are welcome:

O.K. So uh... what to do next guys? The wiring in this thing is fairly simple from what I have seen. However, I'm challenged when it comes to piecing things back together sometimes (not Legos though... I rule at Legos)

So far away.... but I can taste it!!!!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Nice!
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
The headstock on that thing is ****ing ugly. Whoever designed it should be beat to death with it.

Umm.. apart from that I have nothing good to add. I like the contoured body compared to normal flat top ones..
Quote by TheDev01dOne
The headstock on that thing is ****ing ugly. Whoever designed it should be beat to death with it.

Damn... I'm just going to go with it. You're not the first to say that. I wonder if I could mod it? Anyways, I wanna bump this to see if anyone has any ideas on pups, tuners, adjustments and all... how do I sand this thing without messing with the fret board? what to sand it with btw?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby