Free Hugs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Sometimes, a hug is all what we need. Free hugs is a real life controversial story of Juan Mann, A man whos sole mission was to reach out and hug a stranger to brighten up their lives.

In this age of social disconnectivity and lack of human contact, the effects of the Free Hugs campaign became phenomenal.

As this symbol of human hope spread accross the city, police and officials ordered the Free Hugs campaign BANNED. What we then witness is the true spirit of humanity come together in what can only be described as awe inspiring.

In the Spirit of the free hugs campaign, PASS THIS TO A FRIEND and HUG A STRANGER! After all, If you can reach just one person...
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
whenever i hear his name, it sounds like "one man" so i think they are talkingabout some guy, not Juan Mann
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
I'd like to say a few things.

1. The person who started this..you are slow
2. hugging over the internet like *hugs* is really inaffective..i dont like it =P
3. Yeahhh most people are over it now.

Sorry to ruin your fun =D
Cheers ben
this video made me relise maybe there is people trying o change the world . i have all respect for this guy .
life is not that good with out music. RESPECT TO ALL GUITARISTS
Quote by thecunningrunts
I'd like to say a few things.

1. The person who started this..you are slow
2. hugging over the internet like *hugs* is really inaffective..i dont like it =P
3. Yeahhh most people are over it now.

Sorry to ruin your fun =D
Cheers ben

Shove it

I think you need a hug
ಥ_ಥ
Last edited by arsonite at Feb 1, 2007,
That made me realize that I need a ****in hug...
Originally posted by bassist90

Thank you Assassin_Itachi, you truly are a great man
Quote by arsonite
Shove it

I think you need a hug

+1

I'm going to spread this to my school.

*hugs*
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I'm here if you need a hug guys.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
im putting this video on my myspace.
i have so much respect for this guy. it just goes to prove that you dont have to have superpowers, or be famous and rich, or build something amazing to change the world. i wish more people were like him then maybe this world wouldnt be so shitty sometimes.
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
I saw the Sick Puppies (the band whose song this is) and I was singing and stuff and I have there picks, it was a good show Its a cool arse clip too. The singer of the SP's is a really talented guy who ment every word that he said in his lyrics, it was so good to see.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Goddamn Hippies!
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.