I'm not emo.... far from it....

ok, well i did some home surgery, removing something from my left palm which didnt seem to be natural... lol lumpy thing... meh.

Anyways had a bandaid on (hardcore!!!) and it came off and my iceman has blood on the bottom of the neck (in playing position (unless ya Y. Malm.)) just after the binding.

its rubbed in pretty good, just wondering the best way to get it off... as i cant b bothered thinking to much.

Cheers.
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
water! and tissues
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
I have blood all over the (white) pickguard of my strat copy, water don't get it off.
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
none finished, ibanez style finish (some sort of oil i guess) iceman neck, plays nicely, easier to play than my jackson, and i enjoy playing it every once in a while as i have it dropped half a step.

only reason its easier is the shorter scale.... but once i save up and totally rip everything off my iceman it'll be wicked... (i hopes...)

should i put some antibacterial crap on there if i clean it off lol?
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
i love iceman good choice
as for the blood, y not just regular guitar polish?
Member of the 'Guitarist Born in 1991' club
yeah its a pretty good guitar for $1000AU, it'll be heaps good once i totally shell it and do it up. Nice slab of mahogany and nice neck.

hmmm i got guitar polish, a fender type, its ment to be pretty good stuff. I use it on all my guitar bodies, but never on a neck, i guess i could give it a try.
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
ouch, just use what you would do for getting other stuff off your guitar.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Rub it with diet coke... cops use it to get blood off the streets so it'll be fine for your guitar! Trust me on this one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
yeah i guess diet cause it wont be sticky? then go over it with water... hmm
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Quote by -Stain-
I have blood all over the (white) pickguard of my strat copy, water don't get it off.

Except mine isn't a copy, it's an actual strat. And some of it's come off...
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
i use polish on the back of my neck (guitar neck)
it makes it smoother and nicer 2 play actually...
wont do harm
Member of the 'Guitarist Born in 1991' club
Vodka.

If you used white spirit it would damage the finish.

People think that's funny, but it's pretty ****in' obvious if you think about it.

PS.) Diet coke is a really stupid thing to say. It's like the kind of thing a kid would suggest.
Quote by rockstar_jones
ok, well i did some home surgery, removing something from my left palm which didnt seem to be natural... lol lumpy thing... meh.

what? did you cut your palm open and remove some "lumpy" thing?

you didn't cut anything vital did you?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
nah think it may have been a wart, still gonna finish it off later its a cm down from in between my fingers, between my first and middle.

fun fun fun...
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
like not a cm deep, just like a cm away from in between those fingers on my palm, if that makes sense
i'ma go abck again later when i can bare it and just make sure nothings left deeper....

i've done it before though, jsut didnt get it on my guitar. lol. works well.... i'll post a how to someday if ya interested hahaha
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
sounds...painful
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
me also...
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
try a little metho, though i'm not sure if it will have an effect on the finish, it shouldn't though
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
I say leave it. It makes it seem more metal lol.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/