"United Nations (a grindcore project featuring Geoff Rickley of Thursday, Daryl Palumbo of GlassJAw/Head Automatica, and members of Eyeball Records, Kiss It Goodbye and The Number Twelve Looks Like You) are planning on recording and releasing an album this year. They currently have 7-8 songs finished."

i've heard rumours of this collaboration but i never thought they'd release a full length, i always thought they'd put out an ep or something... it'll either be the greatest thing since minced meat, or pretty strange.

thoughts?
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
This could be so cool, or suck really hard.

LOLOCAUST@Geoff doing grind vocals.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Its gonna suck...

I was hoping it would be like an experimental/ambient band....
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
grindcore?

is that for real?, Geoff is like the worst screamer on the face of the planet, I mean I love Geoff, but dude can't really scream. Oh well Daryl Pumbalo is annoying as hell so it doesn't really matter, it'll probably end up being not very good.
Jesse Wants To Die Just As Much As You Want Him Dead
when is the album set to release?
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
i don't think they've said anything about a release date. i'm guessing autumn maybe. cuz the ideas been floating around for so long.

i reckon the term "grindcore" will not really be appropriate.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Ok, interesting. Just a shame that the majority of stuff with the term 'grind' shoved infront of it sounds like utter shit. Still be interested to hear this though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic