i would consider bringing it to a guitar shop with some cash and the pedal. see what they can give you for your pedal and take whatever it is. a used ds-1 is usually worthless to most, since its only 40 brand new.

good luck thought.
yeh man you've had this thing up for a while. nobody really likes the DS-1, which is probably the reason you're getting rid of it. i'd say either go to ebay and get rid of it or just hang on to it. there's no way you'll get a decent volume or wah pedal for it. best of luck though.
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
I -love- my DS-1.

On that note: Would you be willing to sell it? I'd give you $25 for it, shipped.
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
asian pirate, noone likes the ds-1!! Apparently youve never used one of the early japan models. I admit the new models arent that great but if you ever find an older japanese model you should def. give it a try.
keep it your gonna get like £20sterling or $40usd max keep it for 30 years itll be a grunge antique then
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.
Quote by JFive
asian pirate, noone likes the ds-1!! Apparently youve never used one of the early japan models. I admit the new models arent that great but if you ever find an older japanese model you should def. give it a try.

you didn't say it was an old japanese one!

make sure to write that. i grew tired of my new one pretty quickly..

good luck with it though!
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.