Hey I found this when i was searching the web. It's an old school guitar from the 70s looks awesome
http://www.axesrus.com/guitar.htm second guitar down

edit: i decided to change this thread. now it's about where to find cheap vintage guitars, which ones look best and good sites
Last edited by mrperson at Feb 4, 2007,
I loved the Ibanez and the Ric copy. I love that Rickenbacker look
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
It's probably not a very good guitar, I would imagine, it looks like the kind of guitar youd hang just for show.

EDIT: And it's sold anyway
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
It's a Fender knock-off, and it's ugly.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by mrperson
bugger they weren't when i looked earlier

I think you'll find they were. All the guitars on that page have been sold for months.

And BTW, the Ibanez is the only nice one on there IMO - it's lovely
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
I like wonky old off-brand guitars but I don't like any of those. "Rockinbetter" is pretty funny though.
I think those are quite ugly...

The only one I would consider buying is the ibanez...I am a sucker for 335 style guitars.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Calum_Barrow
I think you'll find they were. All the guitars on that page have been sold for months.

oh right maybe im just not very good at reading indepth styleo anyway does anyone no were i can get really obscure cheap vintage guitars from like the 60s and 70s
I have one in my garage, exactly the same as that. with added rust, a bridge cover and a home made wooden pickguard. it was my stepdads, i'm currently in the middle of dismantling it and replacing the hardware and wiring because its rusted to shit.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
after you're finished would you ever sell it? cos i really love thos oldschool designs
Nah, i doubt its worth anything, seeing a pretty good quality one sell for £75 isn't gonna give me much. besides, you can buy better guitars that have that 'vintage' look, like the fender jaguar/jazzmasters.

Quote by metaldud536

i dont care if they aren't very good i would be nice and pay like £75 to you even if it wasn't in that gd nick. but if you dont wanna sell it. hey you got any pics cos i wanna see urs.
haha, i'm in college so i can't get pics. just imagine that one, but with a kind of shaped metal cover over the bridge, and some weird texture on the pickguard, and knobs hanging out everywhere, and rust, and a tuning peg missing

Quote by metaldud536

now i get what you meen buy in not very good condition LOL hay is it like the same colou as well cos they would look insane in white wouldn't they
I'd get the Rickenbacker.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
yeh it's sold anyway what's your opinion on guitars from the 60s and 70s like the ones you buy for £100 and £200
tre true but oh well. So does anyone have any views on guitars that have been picked up cheap. i would love to do a Eko or Tiesco up for a laugh with EMGs or something has anyone else got any ideas