Ok I wont give a link to my site since that would be considered "advertising", but some of you might remember what my site was, or have seen it places...but do you think My friend and I would be more productive if we added a lessons part of the site? I think we might be, but we need some feedback to make sure it is worth the time making...
Thanks
-Evan

BTW there is only one video because the rest are in the archives(because today is February 1st... Start of a new month) You can see them in the archives...
Last edited by GuitarEvan07 at Feb 1, 2007,
Haha is it the site in your sig? I say go for it and make lessons.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
lol yeah its the site in the sig lol... now its not advertising now. lol Thanks for the responses so far!
BTW there is only one video because the rest are in the archives(because today is February 1st... Start of a new month) You can see them in the archives...
Last edited by GuitarEvan07 at Feb 1, 2007,
oh is THAT your site? I've been there several times and I quite like it, keep it up!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Thanks man we appreciate it, also if you know of any cool videos please be sure to submit them via the recommend a video link
Hah :P Yeah I go there once in a while, I like it--I just randomly go and wait for the videos to accumulate. I've seen a lot of them already but every once in a while there'll be one I haven't seen which is really cool ;D Maybe you guys should record some stuff as filler, but yeah I suppose lessons would be interesting. Just...make 'em good or I'll stab ya