da Bears
16 36%
Colts
19 42%
neither, a gigantic asteroid will destroy both teams
9 20%
Voters: 45.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Nay, an asteroid will come and destroy South Beach.

poor south beach
Quote by demonhunter2
poor south beach

I said that in Vice City, but South Beach is no LAX.
Get off my lawn.
Chicago
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles
Chicago

Chicago was not an option dear Andrew...but I assume you mean da Bears...so I therefore accept your apology...
Naturally...the team with the most points will win!
Quote by Dæmönika
When I became ill last week, I had to make a critlist for people who came in and looked at my songs. Now, I've decided to make a cuntlist for The Pit. Starting with this thread. So far I have:

atreyu+a7xfan
Sailor Jerry
Dimebag22
Bobthemonkey14
i hafta go with da bears...if anyone else is here is from new england, they know the current hatred for peyton manning and his rediculous commercials. the only justifiable end to this madness is a chicago victory.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul St.
Peavy Classic VTX 200w
dunlop crybaby wah
boss metal zone distortion
It's gonna be the Colts. THe Bears don't have the defense that they did a few months ago.
Rex better have a good day if they wanna win. A great defense vs. an amazing offense is gonna be a helluva match.
Get off my lawn.
Colts. I think now that their defense has stepped up, they are overall the better team. Grossman can't handle the pressure.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.

Am I the only one that got the joke about 'da bears'??? Dont forget about da bulls though.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by guns4ever
i hafta go with da bears...if anyone else is here is from new england, they know the current hatred for peyton manning and his rediculous commercials. the only justifiable end to this madness is a chicago victory.

Quote by Draken
Bears, because the Colts beat the pats, so i hate them.

Oh please. The pats have won enough superbowls recently. Give me a break. Im going with the Colts
I was cheering for the Pats.

But since they lost, Colts. Peyton Manning didn't come all this way to lose to someone like Turnover Grossman.
Toronto Maple Leafs for the Stanley Cup!
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by greendayguitar
Toronto Maple Leafs for the Stanley Cup!

Leafs suck, n00b. Calgary and Edmonton are easily the best canadian teams. Western ftw., but on topic. Colts will win.
Quote by bobthemonkey14
Naturally...the team with the most points will win!

truly profound my little hippie-emo-monkey...
Peyton Manning isn't allowed to win Super Bowls; God told me so. He will be a machine gun of interceptions. Go Bears!
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by Mongoose87
Peyton Manning isn't allowed to win Super Bowls; God told me so. He will be a machine gun of interceptions. Go Bears!

A word from the Lord!!!!!! I guess will find out this Sunday if you are a false prophet or not...
Da BEARS
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398