What would be a good cheap ss amp head with lots of balls and gain that is face shredding
Whats your budget?
You could always try the search function to see if this question has been asked before?
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
Your going to really struggle with that budget I'm afraid Mrperson. I hear Roland Cubes are pretty good for a budget amp or you could always keep an eye on Ebay to see if you can get a Randall Warhead or summat for that price second hand.
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
Used Randall Warhead
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
You're kind of assed out. Try out a Line 6 Spider head in a store and see if it fits your needs. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.
Sorry for the double post. The amplifier I'm about to list looks like it would fit your needs exactly, but it's 50 more pounds than you quoted, and it's for pickup only, and I don't know where the seller lives in relation to you, but if you made the stretch I think you'd be satisfied. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Randall-RH150-with-randall-footswitch-mesa-marshall_W0QQitemZ110085664848QQihZ001QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
yeh i've seen that and it looks good. but its just that at the mo my amp isn't really good at keaping uo with my drummer
its a vox ad30vt you see