Hey. i've got the ashdown fallen angel 60dsp head and cab and i have a problem. Every now and then the amp crackles, hisses and fuzzes. I am certain it is not the lead as i have tried a several leads and the problem is still there. Does any1 know what the problem is and what i can do to fix it.
You should probably post this in the Gear Building & Customizing or Guitar Gear & Accessories forum.
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.
Check your cord, or maybe something with the wiring in your guitar (possibly the soldering (sp?)). Btw., put this in the right forum.
umm...i might sound like a guitar noob but....what are "leads"? ive never heard that term before
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by rockstar mace
umm...i might sound like a guitar noob but....what are "leads"? ive never heard that term before

As in the cable that connects your guitar to your amp. It might be a dodgy input jack, try tightening the nut that hold the jack in.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
try tightening the nuts on the amp and the guitar. if it still happens it might be the wiring inside the amp, and unless you are good at that kinda stuff id say return the amp cuz you dont want to mess it up or ruin your warranty or something. or you could write an angry letter to the company demanding free stuff because you were sold crappy gear. that might work. it worked with my hockey gear.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
ye soz bout that -wrong forum- n cheers 4 the info
Last edited by pepsi_rocker at Feb 1, 2007,