like the title says
i need a guitar thats great for metal

emg pickups are a deffinate ++
floyd rose Big ++++

i have about 300-500 to spend, i can have more if its reallly nice

really need this!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
as far as trades im open to about anything.

things i can trade ( guitar related)
digitech pedal
washburn metal distortion petal
crate 15w amp. (incredable condition)
jim trigs eddition cort simi hollow electric guitar
custom fender look alike guitar

non guitar related stuff i can trade

PAINTBALL EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
some car audio
ipod shuffle
gamecube package
xbox package
Last edited by ismokerox at Feb 1, 2007,
with EMGs and a good Floyd. 300-400 wont cut it man
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I have a USA BC Rich SIII with a dimebucker and a floyd but it is not going to go for 300-400. Can you get more money?
Gear:

Guitars
Jackson Kevin Bond signature
LTD Deluxe H-1000
Gibson Gothic Flying V
Schecter Hot Rod '39(for sale)
BC Rich Made in America 1988 Gunslinger (for sale)
Kramer ST500 (for sale)

Amp
Crate GT3500H Head
Marshall 1960A Cabinet
I have a 2004 Jackson DK2LE in mint condition. This was a LIMITED RUN done by Kevin Easton at Easton Guitars. This run was done for 24 members of the JCF. There are only 24 of these made. I have #10. 10 of 24 is stamped on the last fret. Snow White color, maple neck with matching Snow White headstock, maple fretboard with black dot fret markers. EMG 81, Jackson Floyd Rose. Still has factory hang tag, truss rod wrench, and allen keys for the Floyd and locking nut. PM me if you are interested. Here are some pics.

Alvin

I have a 2004 Jackson DK2LE in mint condition. This was a LIMITED RUN done by Kevin Easton at Easton Guitars. This run was done for 24 members of the JCF. There are only 24 of these made. I have #10. 10 of 24 is stamped on the last fret. Snow White color, maple neck with matching Snow White headstock, maple fretboard with black dot fret markers. EMG 81, Jackson Floyd Rose. Still has factory hang tag, truss rod wrench, and allen keys for the Floyd and locking nut. PM me if you are interested. Here are some pics.

For only 400 bucks? Is this for real?

Just wondering. How come the colored circly ends of the strings are on the headstock part of the bridge, not at the bridge? And what is JCF
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
I have a Schecter C-1 Triple X

it doesn't have EMG's or a Floyd, but EMG's are a notoriously easy install on them (no routing!) and the string thru bridge give massive sustain. only asking $400 with hardshell case. PM for pics and more info, if interested.
Quote by aywilson

For only 400 bucks? Is this for real?

Just wondering. How come the colored circly ends of the strings are on the headstock part of the bridge, not at the bridge? And what is JCF

No, not for $400.00. More like $500.00 plus shipping.

I always string my Floyd guitars with the ball ends at the tuners. It makes for a quick change of the strings. If you want to know how to do it, PM me and I will tell you how to do it. The JCF is the Jackson/Charvel Forum. I am a long time member there.

Are you interested in the guitar?

Alvin
well.... i have a custom jackson i built... jackson fr- emg 81/sa/60 cost me 600 in parts

flame n skull custom body paint job- id do 450 shipped

it's 22 frets, but the body was a 24 neck one, so i added a little wood to the neck to extent the scale length a tad- didnt screw up the sound, and it inotates perfectly

pics on request- but i have some on my MS
Ive got a BC Rich Warlock NJ Series.

24 jumbo frets with diamond inlays

ORIGINAL floyd rose tremolo

BC Rich humbuckers

Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Quote by abcdboy

No, not for $400.00. More like $500.00 plus shipping.

I always string my Floyd guitars with the ball ends at the tuners. It makes for a quick change of the strings. If you want to know how to do it, PM me and I will tell you how to do it. The JCF is the Jackson/Charvel Forum. I am a long time member there.

Are you interested in the guitar?

Alvin

Possibly after Chinese New Year. That's crazy though. 500 bucks for a limited production item. Is is a OFR? 10 also happens to be my favorite number. 2 5's.
Gear...
Quote by aywilson

Possibly after Chinese New Year. That's crazy though. 500 bucks for a limited production item. Is is a OFR? 10 also happens to be my favorite number. 2 5's.

When is Chinese New Year??? Not an OFR, Jackson stamped Floyd.
Oppsies, didn't see your post about the OFR. Ignore that PM. February 16th this year.
Gear...
Ive got a black esp ltd ex 400 w/ locking grover tuners and emg 81/60 combo for 500.00, if your intirested I can send you some pics.
I've got a rare guitar for you: Malden Stiger +

Sure there's no EMGs or Floyd (all an be added later for $100-$200 used)

I'm looking for $465 shipped! If you're interested you can reach me at: vangkm007 AT yahoo.com

Flamed Maple Fingerboard
Cutaway for cable input
Flamed Maple veneer top w/Matching Headstock
Spring loaded trem
Treble Switch
Low action!!!
MINT!

Clear you PMs rocksmoker and hit me again. $220 shipped on the Charvel PayPal CONFIRMED only.

R-
Don't drink water, fish #@$! in it.
why I gotta be a "slump"head?

Just let me know man, no biggie.

R-
Don't drink water, fish #@$! in it.