One of my picks normally lasts for about 6 weeks (I use Dunlop Jazz IIs)
i use picks untill they break, which is mainly due to my chewing.

but i rarely use the same pick in 2 sessions back to back. i have a bunch i just grab from.
but picks can last me years untill i break them, or loose them. loosing them is more common to me.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
well, i loose them more often than i break them, so i guess i change picks every month or so. then again, i've recently switched to bass and have little use for picks anymore.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
iv been using the same pick for months now, maybe a year.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
ive got about 12 different ones so i change a lot to find most comfortable one
I'm only Welsh, give me a break!!

Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Airline 2P DLX
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender Strat
Yamaha FG 450SA

Peavey ValveKing 212
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop SW95 Crybaby
Shit load of Picks
I use mine for about 1 year. I use Planet Waves 1.09mm on strings 10-42 (Fender Rock'n'Roll alike).
¡ǝɹnʇɐuƃıs sı sıɥʇ
i never lose a pick cause i have pick holder or when i finish playing i put my pick on my wallet
i use the same one until i lose it. I always one one favorite pick.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Mine always wear out after a month or so..and it's harder to play without a pointy tip (and I'm afraid I'll adjust to much to flat, non-pointy picks if I don't get a new one in time, resulting in a bad picking technique/grip)

I use Dunlop 1 mm btw!
Not only would it disrupt the fabric of time and space, but it would totally ruin the surprise!
I have about 20 picks that I use, and I'll use whichever is closest to me when I want to play. I'll use them until they break.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
A pick will last about a week and then I'm noticing it's more difficult to play and I'm losing a bit of tone. I think my current one has lasted coming on for 2 weeks though, because I've been practising my fingerpicking haha.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Mine never seem to break, my dog just eats them.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
I use HEAVY gauge strings and I attack them like a mother, but I like when they get a little wear in them. Dunlop Jazz IIIs, a few good months before they become unusable, but I never break them.
I use Dunlop Tortex picks, 1mm or 1.14mm on 12/16/24w/36/52/70 strings. My picks tend to last a few months, they get sharper and sharper then die. I keep them in a pill jar and just grab one, so the wear gets spread out over a dozen or so.
Probably for no more than a practise of a jam, I buy them in 100's and tend to move on to the next